April 19, 1996
Ada 95 PRODUCTS TO BE DEVELOPED THROUGH ATIP-P PROGRAM
- Stony Brook Software of Thousand Oaks, CA
- R.R. Software, Inc., of Madison, WI
- NOETIC Software, Inc., of Willow Grove, PA
- McKee Consulting of Littleton, CO
- DDC-I of Phoenix, AZ
- Objective Interface Systems, Inc., of Reston, VA
- Ada Software, Inc. of Laurel, MD
- OC Systems, Inc., of Fairfax, VA
- Intermetrics, Inc., of Cambridge, MA
- WPL Laboratories, Inc., of Haverford, PA
Further information regarding the ATIP-P program can be
obtained from the INEL program manager, Doug Colonel, at
208/526-0204, fax: 208/562-8086, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AdaIC will provide additional information on the details
of each contract award.
THOMSON SOFTWARE PRODUCTS OFFERING FREE Ada 95 SEMINAR!
Ada 95 BOOCH COMPONENTS AVAILABLE FOR FREE!
Ada 95 AND RATIONAL: WORKING TOGETHER IN SAFETY-CRITICAL/
Ada VERIFICATION TOOLS AVAILABLE FROM DDC-I
The AdaIC's "Ada News Brief" is a compilation of summaries from Ada-
related articles in trade magazines, newsletters and press releases. The
AdaIC welcomes suggestions for and pointers to Ada-related articles.
Contact the AdaIC at:
Ada Information Clearinghouse
P.O. Box 1866
Falls-Church, VA 22041
1-800/232-4211 or 703/681-2466