AdaIC News Spring/Summer 1996
To do so, we need your help. We hope you'll take a few minutes to
fill in this survey -- to tell us where you're coming from and what
your needs and preferences are. Your responses are essential as we
plan for the future of the newsletter.
There's no need to fill in your name unless you'd like us to send you
Thank you --
Ada Information Clearinghouse
Reuse Information Clearinghouse
2. Position (check more than one if appropriate):
3. Commitment to software engineering:
4. Commitment to Ada:
5. Commitment to reuse:
6. What languages are you familiar with?
7. Years experience with Ada?
8. What is your familiarity with reuse?
none, or hardly any
9. What other publications do you get Ada coverage from?
10. What other publications do you get Reuse coverage from?
11. Do you have Internet access?
What Are You Looking for in a Newsletter?
13. How many people other than yourself regularly read your copy of
the AdaIC News?
14. How many times have you passed on a copy or an article to others
who don't regularly see the AdaIC News?
several times in the past year
15. What areas do you tend to find more *interesting*?
16. What areas do you think are more *important*?
17. What do you think of the AdaIC News's *size*?
18. And its coverage of topics?
over reports certain areas, for example,
19. Are there any other general comments you'd like to pass along?
20. What would you like to see added to the newsletter or databases?
Back Contents Next