56. Michael J. Schrank, Glenn W. Boyce, Jr., and Dr. Carolyn K. Davis. Ada in the Maintenance Arena, 1-14, The MITRE Corporation, McLean, VA, 12 April 1995.
57. Joan McGarity. Why Ada?, 1-24, CFSW/JIEO/DISA, 4 October 1995.
58. Ann S. Eustice and Barry Lynch. Commercial Applications in Ada, 1-10, Ada IC, Falls Church, VA, 1995.
59. Dr. Charles B. Engle, Jr. Why Ada?, 1-11, CFSW/JIEO/DISA, 25 September 1995.
60. Donald J. Reifer. Ada - A True Success Story, 1-37, CFSW/JIEO/DISA.
61. Alex Dunne. C++ Guide Compilers, 67-71, Software Development, September 1995.
62. Peter G. Neumann. Deficiency in the C Language and Its Compiler to Blame for Blocking 5 Million AT&T Calls, ACM Press / Addison Wesley, 1995.
63. Edward Colbert. Technical Comparison of the Ada and C++ Languages, Version 1 1-53, Absolute Software Co., Inc., Los Angeles, CA, 1991.
64. F. Gregory Farnham and Kevin J. McSweeney. Going to Sea with Ada, Ada IC, Falls Church, VA, 1994.
65. John Keller. 10 Ada Successes, Ada IC, Falls Church, VA, August 1991.
66. Department of the Navy. Ada Implementation Guide, Volume II, March 1992.
|Previous slide||Contents||Next slide|