- Cost Factors
- Language Studies
- Project Examples
SLIDE 3 - Outline (Introduction)
- Before we get into the specifics, we need to set the stage by defining the scope of the presentation, providing a little background, and defining some of the terms we will be using.
- Then we'll take a look at some of the cost factors used to identify and track a programming language's software development lifecycle cost.
- Next, we will take a detailed look at several language studies conducted by the Air Force, MITRE, and a few others.
- Finally, we will review some current projects, their results/findings and conclusions.
- When we're done, I think you will agree that Ada is the programming language of choice.